- Tomorrow we are meeting at Pidley Village Hall for their regular Knit and Natter evening 7-9pm. It has become a real social get together and is attended by knitters and non-knitters for a catch up and drink. Feel free to come along and join us.
- This Saturday (29th April) we are holding an open Coffee Morning at the Baptist Chapel opposite Tesco. Please pop in for a quick drink and piece of cake. All welcome from 10am-12pm.
- On Tuesday 2nd May at 10am go along to the Station Approach entrance to the Nature Reserve for our regular Nature Ramble followed by a visit to Hotpots Tearoom.
- On Saturday 6th May we are holding a ‘Chindian’ Cookery Workshop ( a mix of Chinese and Indian cooking!). This is fully booked, but if you would like to find out more about future workshops, please contact Lucy.
- Coming up during Dementia Awareness Week (14th-20th May) we will be running a Dementia Friends session. Watch this space for more information.
We are joining forces with Time Banks across Cambridgeshire to help raise funds for our Time to End Loneliness Crowdfunder. Call in to the Baptist Church on Somersham High Street from 10am-12pm. Bring a friend or neighbour #UnLonely. Find out more about the campaign here Time to End Loneliness
Have you wondered what timebanks across our county are up to and why we are hoping to raise £3000 to help us continue this great work? Take a look at this short clip and pledge to support us with a donation by clicking this link Time to End Loneliness Crowdfunder
Please take a couple of minutes to look at this fantastic video about our Crowdfunding Campaign ‘Time to End Loneliness’. You can support the work of Time Banks in Cambridgeshire by pledging today. Just follow this link http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/time-to-end-loneliness.
Unfortunately we have had to cancel this morning’s Buggy Walk. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.